Our number one mission is to cater to the branding and social media needs of solo, micro, and small business owners. We want you to create a lifelong partnership of trust, transparency, and over-satisfaction.
We outline everything and even post our prices because we don’t want you to feel uncertain about our partnership.
New Business Launch Package:
- Discovery Chat- We schedule a 45 minute Skype or Facetime Chat to talk about your business.
- Client Questionnaire
- I send you a Google Doc with a list of questions that will help me nail down your needs and objectives. This questionnaire includes some “homework” for you if we do decide to partner up.
- Proposal- I use Proposify to send you my proposal of our partnership. I also only partner with a limited number of businesses at a time. The proposal will also include options for reservations of a three-week project window. (Don’t worry, I can explain)
- Proposal & Reservation Acceptance- Once we have agreed on your three-week reservation and the initial proposal, I will send an invoice for a retainer of $150.
- One Week Before Your Reservation- We will chat again using Skype or Facetime. We will confirm that you are still ready to proceed and your needs have not changed.
- Days 1-4 of your reservation I will create a Brand Inspiration Board. Some of the details of this board come from your “homework”. There is one revision option available at this time.
- Days 5-7 of your reservation-Logo Concepts! This process is the toughest decision most businesses have to make. Your logo is your business signature. I make sure we take the time to get this right. There are 2 revision options at this time.
- Days 8-11 of your reservation-Your official branding board is completed by day 11. The branding board includes logo variations, typefaces, icons, brand elements and Pantone colors for duplication across collateral.
- Days 12-15 of your reservation-Collateral Creation.Business cards, letterhead, blog/website images, and social media quote images are created. One revision is available at this time.
- Days 16- 23 of your reservation-Website Development. The layout, customized template, design, tweaks and three revisions are included in days 16-23.
- Days 24-26 of your reservation-Final revision and Tutorial. The last revision happens in this phase. I also show you how to take over as the administrator of your website. The tutorial phase could take more than one day, so I allow for plenty of learning time.
- Days 27-30 of your reservation-Launch Day!! YAY!! I do one last look to test, track and fix any bugs. You sign off on a completed project, I receive the final payment (second 50%) and your website goes LIVE!! We celebrate together.